Financial aid is available to all graduate students, mostly in the form of student loans. Some graduate assistantships may also be available.
Graduate faculty are selected for expertise in their disciplines and related experience in business, regulatory bodies and government.
Classes are held on most Saturdays and an occasional Friday.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years of professional experience and a bachelor's degree or greater from an accredited college or university.
Now is the time to go for it!
Now that you’ve spent ten or more years building your career, it’s time to go for your Executive MBA. An EMBA from Cleveland State University’s Monte Ahuja College of Business can give you the tools you need to move to the next level in just 19 months. This globally focused program is designed specifically to accommodate the active personal and professional schedules of managers and executives.
The program features are:
- The application and integration of business strategy, decision making and solutions. Applies principles, concepts and theories to business analyzing and solving real world business problems.
- Classes are held most Saturdays and an occasional Friday per month with normal holiday breaks and a summer break during August. All classes are held at CSU Monte Ahuja College of Business in downtown Cleveland.
- International Study Tour – 10-12 day study tour during the first year gives you the opportunity to meet company executives and participate in business on an international level.
- Each class moves through the entire program as a cohort group. Emphasis on small study groups giving you the opportunity to benefit from other’s professional experience and insights.
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business is among only 15 percent of business schools worldwide to meet the demanding standards of AACSB International accreditation.
- All inclusive cost – includes tuition, books, parking, breakfast, lunch and your international study tour.